2009年10月24日土曜日

Class#3 The language of clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes, of course. I think Clothes express their character or what they like. I can recognize whether they are intelligent person or not. For example, if I see girls who wear "Gyaru"clothes(brightly-colored clothes, too short skirt,etc...), I would guess they are not so intelligent.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
hmm... It's difficult question... I think Japanese don't do that.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
Now I'm wearing black and white clothes. I like simple color. But sometimes, I wear pink clothes when I am so happy, so I think they reflect my mood and feeling.


1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
I tell anything except my serious problem with my best friends.
I rarely talk about my worries.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.
Yes. Although I am shy and indoor type, I have bright and open mind friends. They are talkative, so I'm comfortable when I am with them. I tend to go outside with them such as mall, cinema, festival!

12 件のコメント:

  1. hello.
    I also like simple coler and simple cloth. the cloth is important for everyone.
    I think different friends give me stimulus. that is very good thing.

    返信削除
  2. I think so to. Because when if I wear black or white or blue cloths, it's makes me relax. That's why I agree with you.

    返信削除
  3. Hello:*)
    Im shy same as you!
    I need lots of time to be a good friend to the person...

    返信削除
  4. Hello!!
    I'm indoor type too.
    I want to become a outgoing parson and I make many friend about various places.

    返信削除
  5. Hello:)

    I agree with you.
    I can't talk to friends about my worries.
    And, I don't like to talk about my thing of past.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!

    I agree with you.
    When I feel happy, I wear right color clothes.
    I think clothes is expressed our mind.

    返信削除
  7. Hiiiii:D!!

    I agree with you Q,1.
    If I look "gosurori" and "gyaru", maybe I can know her favorite music genre or singer!!haha
    So, fashion is really interesting for me, because our clothes show own character and personarity!!

    返信削除
  8. Hi!!
    I see.
    the fashion may show a type of people's interests.
    Fashion is very interesting!

    返信削除
  9. Hello.
    Your thought is uniqueello.
    I sympathized a little.

    返信削除
  10. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  11. hello,
    There are many kind of people.
    Ithink spending with friends makes us happy!!

    返信削除
  12. Hi!
    Your opinion is intresting.
    I agree with you.
    Clothes highlights person's individuality.

    返信削除