2009年12月6日日曜日

class#8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

-Yes. Because wedding is the biggest event in life. We should spend lots of money for wedding and hold big ceremony!


2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

-In my opinion, it is a good idea. I think wedding is not related to parents. It is for the couple, so they should be together even if their parents oppose.


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

-I'd like to have my wedding at Europe or New Zealand because there are many beautiful locations and church.


4.What is your ideal wedding?

-First, I'd like to have a wedding in foriegn country. It is for just my partner and me without my family and friends. And then I would invite my family and friends to the ceremony in Japan.


5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

-I would wear white wedding dress and traditional Japanese Kimono! I like the dress because it is like princess' one. And I'm Japanese so I think I should wear Kimono.


6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No, I havent. But I saw someone's wedding at Chicago! Bride was sooo beautiful! And I guess friends are important at wedding in America althoug family is important in Japan. I prefer American style to Japanese style.

4 件のコメント:

  1. hellooooooo michael :D

    your opinion has much dream,eh??:D
    I think having a wedding twice in Japan and other country is great idea if I have much money...haha

    we should save money for wedding..right?

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I agree with you to wear white wedding dress and traditional Japanese Kimono on that big day! I also think to wear Kimono on big day is great, because Kimono is the tradition national costume.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!

    I want to see a wedding at Chicago...I am sure of a beautiful wedding!
    Japanese style..well,白無垢? It is great, but it is very expensive..haha..

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    I think so too.
    I want to wear beautiful white dress on a big day. No way.

    返信削除