2009年12月19日土曜日

Class#10 Table Manner

1.Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country?

-Yes.

Where?
-America, New Zealand

What did you eat?

-I ate Hamburger and French fries at USA. I ate ram at New Zealand.

Did you make any mistakes?

-I didn't know how to pay chips in USA. I paid $10 for $7 meal, but shopper didn't give the change. So I asked him please give me the change. But it was the chip x( I was so embarrassed!!


.2. Did you learn anything?

-Yes. We also have to pay chips at Hotel. We should put it under a pillow. That's interesting!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I knew to put chips under a pillow. It is interesting!
    Well,does ram smell?

    返信削除
  2. I went to America too.
    I want to America again.

    返信削除
  3. Hello^^
    I have never been to fireign restaurant. So this opinion is interesting:)
    The use of money is very difficult~0~

    返信削除